Child Visa

Any child born in Australia is automatically granted Australian Citizenship but the condition is at least one parent is either an Australian citizen or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa.

However, if child born outside Australia, so parent should apply for subclass 101.

Basic Requirements

  • Apply for a permanent visa to live in Australia (if neither parent is an Australian citizen), or
  • Apply for Australian citizenship (if at least one parent is an Australian citizen).

Since, Child Visa is a long and complex process; it requires experienced and best child visa agents for evaluating the case in detail. SPARK Consulting has a tremendous track record to obtain child visa for their clients and their dedicated & sincere team perform the duties on each case on same way.

Feel free to contact at 0092-33-111-(SPARK) or email us [email protected].

We’re Committed to
Find the Best Solution
for Your Career !

We are available at Mon-Sat call us +92-33-111-77275 during regular business hours